1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mem Hack Dark Sword Gold/Souls/Stamina/XP

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by violeta, Jun 4, 2016.

1. violeta

violeta Guest

[​IMG]
    Playstore: Dark Sword - Android Apps on Google Play

Requirements

• ROOTED Device
    • Game Guardian
    • Xposed Framework w/ Root Cloak

Guide

The following guide is based on Dark Sword version 1.0.83.

Root Cloak

You'll need root cloak to hide game guardian and repetitouch (if you use repetitouch). I personally haven't got xprivacy to be undetected. Do not use Root cloak from playstore, it is not the same as the one from xposed.
    What you need to do is add game to root cloak. Then add keywords and commands. Basically add anything it would search to find having apps. So for Game Guardian examples: GG, GGuardian, Guardian, Game etc etc etc.
    You can just watch the short video with my settings. If someone figures out what keywords/commands to add to block xprivacy, please share.

Gold/Souls/Stamina

Dword search known value, pick a currency you will be spending or earning. Spend our earn some of that currency. Search new balance. Keep doing this until you have 1 result. Goto the address. Nearby is the other two currencies. Edit to large value for all three and enjoy! Nearby is also xp, see xp/level up hack guide.

Time

When you join a level and time starts, time is in seconds and is a floating value. 108 seconds, value should be between 67 and 70 floating. Search that range. Let time decrease. Unknown floating value decreased search now, then you can change range until you find the time. Just edit or lock. You have to do this everytime you start a level.

XP/Level Up

So, this might be "useful" to some. Nearby to currencies is your current xp. You can edit this to be 2000000000 and end up level 99 character... Guess what, you get no stat points. So, I suggest locking xp to a value that is like 1xp away from leveling up. So every level you play, you level up and earn stat points. Basically can earn unlimited stats. ** In the video I edit 2 values, it should only be one value, I lost track of which was xp

Root Cloak Settings

Gold/Souls/Stamina

Time

XP/Level up

#1 violeta, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.