1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mem Hack Endless Frontier Quests/Unit/Gold/Medals

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by violeta, May 29, 2016.

1. violeta

violeta Guest

[​IMG]
    Playstore: Endless Frontier, RPG online - Android Apps on Google Play

Requirements

*Rooted Device*
    *Game Guardian*

Guide

The following guide is based on Endless Frontier, RPG online version 1.1.2.

***Developer can and will ban***
    I think the daily record category I went from stage 0 to 2500 instantly.

To unban/start over:
    Clear game data.
    Use xprivacy to spoof new Android id. Prevent Google from connecting if you are synced with Google.
    Once you loaded new game and triggered tutorial, close game.
    Unblock Google. Re-open. Game will ask, continue from current save or the Google account save. Continue from current. You'll have new account synced with Google.

Quest Level and Time

First thing we need to do is find out what 1 is in the game. Best is have a quest be level 1 or higher. Do Unkown dword search. Level it up. Unkown value increased. Do this a few times. Don't level up and do some dword unchanged.
    One results are below like 500, start scrolling through. You are looking for 2 values one after the other. The 1st value will one less than the one after it. After all the launches I've done, the values will most likely be 4,xxx,xxx,xxx
    Uncheck those 2 values and delete the rest.

Edit one of them to 0.
    Level up the quest back to 1.
    Now go check the values.
    BOTH VALUES ARE CRUCIAL.
    Must edit both and both must be 1 value off.

Be careful editing values too high... Game doesn't take much to put them into the negatives. For quests, I would add 30000 to each value.
    If adding that much gets you to 2147483647, start back at 0 and kerp adding.

Ex: if value starting for 1 is 2147483547 and after 100 you goto 0. So for 30000 you would put 29000. Sometimes to reach 30000 you won't even reach 2147483647. Just be aware.

Now for the quest time. Goto address for the values for quest level.
    You'll have this
    Quest level value A
    Quest level value B
    Quest Time value A
    Quest Time value B

Same rule applies. Must edit both values. But instead of the values for 1, make it 0. So the 2 values you need to remember for what is 1,edit the time values with those minus 1 and FREEZE the values. They will revert back if you don't. Now auto quest will be non stop gold.

Unit Level

Remember both values for what is 1. I prefer working with a unit member at level 1. Just easier. Worse case, Revive and start over.
    Deord union search
    ValueA;ValueB:5
    So if 1 was 4123456789 and 4123456790
    4123456789;4123456790:5
    Level up the unit. Unknown value increased.
    Should have 2 results.
    Same rules as quests. Do not edit too high and both values must be 1 off.

The enhancement level is in same location as time was for the quests. And again, don't edit too high (might have to freeze this value as well)

Current Level

Using the above information, you can apply this to the current level you are on and jump to stage 5000. If you need to farm TONS of medals. Do this hack and keep values saved. They will not relocate each revival. Hack to level 5000.Revive . Edit values to jump to level 5000, revive.

#1 violeta, May 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
    thotinhtinh and BTG like this.
  2. krnelement

krnelement Member

Thank you so much for this tutorial. Apparently the admin can spot any hack associated with the game id. He even showed me the log with time stamp that has what hack was used associated with memory hack. I guess is there a way to hide it without getting it detected?

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

This is the problem with all hacks/mods everything you do ingame is logged on the server so if a dev checks those logs you are screwed, there is nothing you can do to hide yourself on the logs

4. oggy0369

oggy0369 New Member

Thanks for this tutorial

5. tester123

tester123 Advanced Member

I highly doubt this. Do you actually have the log and the conversation with the admin of the game saved to post here? In general, 99% of the time you are banned, no developer/admin will give/show you the actual log because then you are aware of what is being logged/how (depending on the log format) and avoid it. No games I had ever played for, even private server do they give out the log when they ban someone.

I am not saying they do not log. I am saying they rarely do give it out so it would be interesting if you can post it.

6. krnelement

krnelement Member

This was from ekkorrgame (ekkorrgame@ekkorr.com)

upload_2016-6-7_15-41-51.png

tester123 likes this.
  7. tester123

Very nice. What was the difference between speedHack2 and 1 that you did? and why the log interval is so sparse? Just curious if the log is time-based or action based.

Seems like he detects memory hacking, which is client sided so probably a function that checks and send the log to the server. Bypassing it might keep you from being banned, as I noticed all the memory editing/rooted are client sided check.

#7 tester123, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  8. krnelement

krnelement Member

I think the different speed hack mentioned above were from using "SB Game Hacker" speed hack feature at different speed. Speed hack worked only for decreasing the quest time. I am not sure what gold mentioned above is. I think the quest level above was from using the memory hack learned here, as initial try got my first quest to level 10001. However, he didn't mention anything about level hack or stage skipping hack. One you have to be careful with is the enhancement hack, as I got my enhancements high enough to get through the dungeon more easily, and I got banned in like 5 min on my other account.

9. tester123

Modification of Phone time was one of the thing he mentioned... didn't know anyone would ban you for modifying your phone time ._.

10. krnelement

krnelement Member

Yeah I tried that one time lol, and I didn't even know that would be logged lol.
    Could we use xprivacy to block information from being sent to the server?
    Then what would we check on the xprivacy to stop that?

11. tester123

Never used xprivacy so I don't know =/ Maybe some veterans can answer that.

12. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

@violeta would you give proper credit to whomever wrote this?
    just asking though

13. krnelement

krnelement Member

Can anyone figure out a gem hack, where we can get the gem with every treasure box or such or get more with each ad?

14. Darkwizard91

Darkwizard91 New Member

I try doing the stage hack but it doesnt work any ideas why or is it patch?

15. afarina1

afarina1 Member

This game is ridiculous, I kinda liked it but I went for modding the gems and was able to locate the values and freeze them, It partially worked with some gem items but wouldn't work in the premium shop, I think I was screwing with it for 10 minutes before I was banned. So much hilarity, been modding the quests etc etc for about a week now and no issues but the second I mess with the premium currency almost insta ban.

Morale of the story, Stay away from the gems with your mem editors.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.