1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Game Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arrow2TheKnee, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Arrow2TheKnee

Arrow2TheKnee Member

Basically looking for game suggestions to play because I'm getting bored and I haven't had too many new games to explore. Would like suggestions at least somewhat similar to the following games if possible, or just your favorite game!

Games I play atm: Summoners War, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Trivia Crack

Used to play for a bit: Tap Titan, Clash of Clans, Zig Zag, Duet

Cheers!

2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

3. Arrow2TheKnee

Arrow2TheKnee Member

Thanks, just actually started playing that game with the mod. Seems a bit excessive but that's all good, I tried it out and realized it wasn't too much of my style. I've seen that name pop up all over the place though, anything else you enjoy?

Xcbit likes this.
  4. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

- Overkill3 is a pretty good FPS - http://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/overkill-3-v1-3-5-unlimited-money.5537/

- Try my share mod Bleach - Brave Soul if you like anime/summoners wars game style
    http://androidrepublic.org/forum/th...t-kill-more-andylee-exclusive-mod-share.5518/
    although it is in Japanese, it is pretty easy to pick up and play, it also have toggable attack power on/off so that you can control the game play if you think it is too excessive.

- a interesting puzzle/strategy game is Terra Battle, modder have created many different mod version to suit different taste
    http://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/terra-battle-v2-8-0-new-mega-mod-update-31-jul.4446/

5. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

There are a few about similar to summoners war
    Dragon Striker and East Legend are 2 impressive ones

6. Puyolc0

Puyolc0 Advanced Member

Bike race
    Pou
    Hungry sharks evolution
    Score!
    Smash Hit
    Plague Inc.
    Subway Surfers
    Despicable Me
    Cut the rope
    Inside out (from disney)
    All in app purchases can be done by freedom except by Despicable Me not tried yet.

7. Limper

VIP

Dragoneyed
    Angel stone
    Forsaken World
    Dragonica
    Dragon Striker

These are my current games that I keep up on. Some modded and some legit, they have good play value except for Dragonica which is a heavy IAP

8. Sannbs

Sannbs Guest

#8 Sannbs, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
  9. uptoolayte

uptoolayte Member

Im really enjoying Dragon Blaze. It has lots to do and different kinds of competition depending on what kind of group you have. You can actually compete as f2p and earning the games currency is not difficult. The graphics are very good as well.

Limper likes this.
  10. Arrow2TheKnee

Arrow2TheKnee Member

Gunna give those two a go and get back to you on that :D

Also to the rest of the people, gunna slowly make my way through the list and probably post in a week or two which games ended up becoming my favorite and why! Thank you everyone for your contributions.

11. Arrow2TheKnee

Arrow2TheKnee Member

This game goes out of its way to make things excessively easy for people I feel like, just random things that should not fall or happen just do. It definitely creates a certain feeling of joy and happiness for slaying pigs tho ^_^

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.