1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive MOD Brave trials 1.8.0 (1 Hit , God Mod & no skill CD )

Discussion in 'Team AR Public Mods' started by icry4u, Nov 19, 2015.

1. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

[​IMG]
    Name: Brave Trials
    Version: 1.8.0
    Root Needed?: YES

Mod:
    - Massive Attack.
    - Damage taken Reduced to 1
    - No Skill CD

PS: Doesn't Work in arena

Install Steps:
    - Uninstall playstore version
    - Install the mod u like
    - Put obb data inside internal memory folder Android/obb/

You need to have a rooted device to use lucky patcher
    How to :
    [​IMG]
    Download :

BraveTrials-GodMod.apk
    BraveTrials-GodMod-1Hit.apk
    BraveTrials-GodMod-1Hit-Skill CD.apk

Obb : Use the play store obb file for now
    Playstore Link: Google Play

Note: Using this hack you have to bear the chance of getting ban
    Credits : Icry4u

#1 icry4u, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. leejongwan

leejongwan Advanced Member

thank you so much,

3. Mastermind1503

Mastermind1503 Advanced Member

Thanks so much for the update but can anyone tell me if I can play this without using wifi cause I cant play this game on my phone even tho I got high speed 4G LTE

4. richardsdc

richardsdc Active Member

Thanks so much!

5. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

Coulad you please give more details about your problem and screenshot

Mastermind1503 likes this.
  6. Mastermind1503

For some odd reason I can play this game with wifi only when I turn the wifi off it will stay stuck on checking version the circle will just keep turning and turning heres a screenshot

As you can see I do have 4G LTE and it works no issues with other games/apps for some reason this game is not wanting to connect with my phones data but it does with wifi I really need a solution older versions of the game would connect with my S4 data but not newer versions could it be a developer issue??...

Attached Files:

#6 Mastermind1503, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  7. Mastermind1503

Actually just researched the issue and something came up someone said to first connect with wifi and then once in the game to choose mobile data for updates and checking version not sure if it says it like that exactly but supposedly theres an option to swith from wifi too mobile data I dont have wifi so ill try that tomorrow when I come across wifi and report back

By the way thanks for this mod cant wait to actually get the chance to play

8. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

The game doesn't update with mobile network you have to update it via wifi then switch to mobile network as you said ... i have encounter this problem also with an older version of the game
    Hope it helps
    enjoy :blush:
    Regards

9. Mastermind1503

Thank you so much for taking the time to try to help (NOW WITH I DID DOWN BELOW I DID WITH THE HACKED APK DID NOT HAVE THE PLAYSTORE VERSION INSTALLED AT ALL)

So I was able to get a hold of wifi and by passed the checking update thing and it installed the updates the whole blue bar loaded and I was able to get into the game picked the server you know 66-67 68-69 etc. Picked my character and got in the game skipped the tutorial so I can click on settings to search for a switch to mobile connection or something point is I found nothing so I thought well since im in the game ill get out of the game now turned the wifi off and tried with my mobile network and nope still same thing stuck on checking version what did I do wrong im thinking I should of had the playstore version but could that really be the issue suggestions please???

10. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

There is no option in the game to switch from wifi to mobile network .. well.. have you downloaded the obb file in this post if not please try to download it and put it inside internal memory folder Android/obb/ ... if that's didn't work please try to uninstall the modded apk .. download the full game from google play store ... then enter the game skip the tut and play some time .. turn off the game and go to your files .. Android/obb you will see the package named ( com.igg.bravetrials ) rename it ...e.x ( com.igg.bravetrials1 ) then uninstall the play store verstion and install the modded one rename the package again ( com.igg.bravetrials ) hope this works for you ...
    I have s4 i will try to download the game on it and see what happens

Regards

Mastermind1503 likes this.
  11. Mastermind1503

Thank you so much for really trying to help I will try what you suggested and report back I would highly appreciate what you can find with your S4 on your end with the game once again I really appreciate you taking the time to help

12. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

No problem mate i'm glad that i can help ... anyway i have tested the mod on my s4 and it's working ... i don't know what the exact problem

13. Mastermind1503

I tried what you suggested I renamed the obb removed the modded apk installed the playstore version played for awhile I believe skipped most of the tutorial the hand that points where to click etc. Was not showing so im assuming I was done with the tutorial now all this was with wifi so I got home renamed the obb removed the playstore version and installed the modded apk and no success still stuck on checking version

When in the playstore I read a comment about another person that apparently has the same issue except they have an S5 I too have the S4 I think its a problem on their end the developer of the game I mean how did you get it to work on your S4??

14. Mastermind1503

Heres a screenshot on what the person commented on the playstore they suggested a patch??

15. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

Could you re-upload the screenshot? It doesn't appear

16. Mastermind1503

I know sorry im having trouble with the mobile site I cant click on anything with Dolphin Browser for some odd reason im using ADM luckily I can get in and actually click on stuff with the built in browser so weird

17. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

Well ... you left with two options ..
    1- You could send a ticket to the support team on www.igg.com .. they may give you some suggestions if you explain to them your problem
    or 2- Try to backup your files and flash your rom

Sorry if i couldn't help... i'm out of ideas

Kind Regards

18. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

or maybe you can open a thread in their forum and ask if someone have encountered this problem before

19. Mastermind1503

Well you quoting my post helped heres the screenshot

Attached Files:

20. Mastermind1503

I was able to click on the alert so thats how I got in the thread to finally uploaded the screenshot

Anyway yeah it might be a rom issue on my end or who knows its just very odd cause with other games that need data I can play no problems my data works fine I can stream download etc. So I dont know what the deal is im on KK 4.4.2

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.