1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modded apks and Google Play sign in required multiplayer

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Viconaut, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Viconaut

Viconaut New Member

Do some Modded Apps just NOT work/ allow you to use Google Play? if so- can you just not play multiplayer with modded apps in some cases because ive been unable to sign into a Google Play account with a modded Outwitters APK and its required in order to play the game :/

at the same time ive played Card Wars with a modded apk and was still able to get on/ play with other players online so im sorta at a loss as to how to proceed now.

any advice would be fantastic/appreciated

2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

If you are rooted, then you can try below tip, otherwise there is nothing can be done for non rooted
    Important - Making Unsigned Mod Apk For Rooted Phone Use to Sign in to Google+

3. Viconaut

Viconaut New Member

thanks for the Info/ response - Im running Bluestacks/ and am rooted via Kingroot but i tried the same Mod with my smartphone as well that i rooted the hard way and have the same issue. ill try your tip with both

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.