1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding - Assembly C# Or NET Reflector?

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Hanyo, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Hanyo

Hanyo Member

Title says all, which one, in your experience is better to use with apk modding? Any specifics why? What works/has worked best for you? Responses greatly appreciated.

2. tester123

tester123 Advanced Member

Hadn't use Assembly C#. I mainly use net reflector. It has its limitations, but I am currently OK with it. It does its job. Only downside is I can't mod any encrypted dll due to my phone not being able to connect for more than 20 seconds on my computer and i can't get permission to dump the file on my phone =/

Hanyo likes this.
  3. Hanyo

Hanyo Member

Thanks for the great answer. Yeah, it seems like NET Reflector is overall more easy to use than hard-modding with Hex, especially when the dlls aren't encrypted. So you say a solution to an encrypted dll is to dump the file? Then what would you do to proceed with de-encryption? Any methods?

4. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

Hanyo likes this.
  5. Hanyo

Hanyo Member

6. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

nope .. not much just follow the basic tutorials and you will get the hang of it in no time

Hanyo likes this.
  7. skyds4499

skyds4499 Member

i'm follow the tutorial. but i can't get the gcore stuff...
    where can i get them?????

8. linex

linex Active Member

i got from another link try search again using google, and working fine and successfully decrypt !!

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.