1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rejected Monster trainer v2.0.0.1

Discussion in 'Rejected Request' started by Zb0rnelm0z, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zb0rnelm0z

Zb0rnelm0z Advanced Member

2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

3. Zb0rnelm0z

4. Zb0rnelm0z

Ot might have to wait. They are doing a version update. So maybe after thats done it will be back in app store

5. ATSparhawk

VIP

Ah, just saw the original apk, not surprised it is not in google play
    it is so like pirated copy of pokemon that it was probably pull out for copyright issue

6. Zb0rnelm0z

Yeah. Only the name has changed. Everything else is pokemon lol. Same names everything

7. Do you guys need original apk? I would like to see hack as well maybe unlimted diamonds and vip12 and items like dawn stones and badges.

8. ATSparhawk

VIP

Original apk already provided,
    please be realistic in your request, things like Cash items, VIP, Energy etc are ALMOST always server side and almost IMPOSSIBLE to be hacked

Given that this game is pulled from google store most likely from copyright issue and unknown company that make only 2 games, (both out of google store), it is unlikely that this game have a future and so it is rejected

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.