1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiplayer Mods

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by DarkG, Jan 25, 2016.

1. DarkG

DarkG New Member

Jan 25, 2016
    Hello everyone, well I was looking for a few Mods to some online games I play but couldn't find much but a Mod to 1 which is Call of mini ( props to the dev ), but I want to ask any of you, do you know any Mods to ShadowGun DeadZone, NOVA 3 edit edition, umm and also Mordern air combat: team Match.
  2. Samy

Samy Advanced Member

Nov 19, 2015
    There is a mod here for Shadowgun and I don't know what is nova 3 edit edition but there is a mod for nova 3 freedom here and it got mods for campaign only
  3. HiyakeIchirou

HiyakeIchirou Active Member

Nov 8, 2015
    Good luck trying to mod multiplayer games.

1. Most multiplayer servers do checks on the game client before allowing you to log in. This is to check for modding of game files or any form of hacking from the client side.

2. Even if you can bypass the server checks, most other users will report you for cheating.

So there's really no point in trying to hack multiplayer games. Online Single Player games still work though.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.