1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help hacking online game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Limays JB, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Limays JB

Limays JB New Member

I've been playing a game for years and spent a lot on it but barely improved.. And so I'm started to think to hack it and tried various way but everything didn't work.. For 1st, some hack tool need root then I rooted my device.. Tried using game guardian n edit the resourses value.. Somehow, the value change but can't use it.. Etc : I have 1k and edit it to 100k, bought something cost 1k then my resourse gone to 0.. Tried some other hack tool like game killer or some other 'value editting' tools but all doesn't work.. And after looking around, I learnt about lucky patcher when buying it said success when back in game it said error.. After that I can't use in-app purchase for datz game anymore.. Tried using root browser to edit inside data but didn't found any file to edit.. Been tryin some other ways to but all seems didn't work.. Can anyone help me on this? Some tips or other way to hack it would be appreciate.. Just wanted to hack the resource amount only.. BTW, the game name is "Conquer Online II Infinite Battle" iOS or android game.. Please help me on this..

2. Kirakichi

Kirakichi Member

You can not mod that game that way, maybe damage could be possible or god mode, other than that, nothing else such as getting gold alot, or special currency alot is impossible.

Clear and short answer: Impossible.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.