1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with a game.

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by FrozenShadow, Mar 27, 2016.

1. FrozenShadow

FrozenShadow New Member

OK so first I need to say, I'm completely new here so I'm not sure if im posting this in the correct spot. (Sorry). But anyways I play this game called Graal Era. And it's an android, ios, and pc game. And I need help in a way hacking it. I have a rooted phone, and what I need is help making a few things. So there is a job you can do to earn money called digging. Basically you dig with a shovel and you can get shells. But also crabs might pop up and you have to kill them. So I'm wondering is it possible to delete some codes and what not so crabs dont spawn for me? Also is it someone possible to make a like um a vclip/no clip? Ty for your time. Also if I did anything wrong please correct me, as I said I'm new here. Idk if people will even check this.

2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

3. FrozenShadow

FrozenShadow New Member

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.