1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new android phone octacore, need games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chloerice001, Sep 7, 2015.

1. chloerice001

chloerice001 Member

Hello! I recently had a new phone, it's an android one. Octacore, good for gaming and i have 32 gb memory card for it. I'm recently looking for games that I always loved back when I was using a different phone and finding similar games like them:

This is among all those that I am fond of playing (Please see link if you don't know what the game is) I like games like these ones so please recommend only similar ones. Don't spam me, but I would like cool games too [​IMG]

Ametur Surgeon 2 - http://games.adultswim.com/amateur-s...line-game.html
    Candy crush saga - Candy Crush Saga - King
    Honeyday Blitz 2 - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ens.hdb3&hl=en
    Walking dead - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gdead100&hl=en

Thank you in advance!! and please I like free games only.

2. kdenominator

kdenominator Member

LOL. Playing both puzzle games (CC and HDB2)??? I can sense someone is very addicted. :p Honestly though, CC is no longer fun since those cheats you can do to have unlimited life. That's kinda lame.

3. chloerice001

chloerice001 Member

Agreed but I have played it for so long, it is hard to just give up. :p So... do you have any suggestions? :D

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

If you like candy crush any of King's other titles would be a good choice, Bubble witch 1 or 2 would be my tip as they have the same progression bur with different mechanics so you feel like you aren't just playing an imitation

5. chloerice001

chloerice001 Member

I will try your other suggestions but I don't want to download any games from Kings anymore. Thank you though! :)

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.