1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Ninja: chakra awakens

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by crazyfuua, Feb 6, 2016.

1. crazyfuua

crazyfuua New Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    King, Krome, gmail2781 and 1 other person like this.
  2. IWaifuu

IWaifuu Advanced Member

Jan 12, 2016

west0420 Guest

I read the rules, and I wanted to first say thank you all who provide this for random people out of the goodness of your heart.
    ive been playing ...( Ninja Chakra Awakens).... and am on level 27 and am needing assistance with silver and gold coins and im playing on a HTC android phone , can i please get help im really stuck and am starting to get very frustrated please and thank you again .
    gmail2781 likes this.
  4. gmail2781

gmail2781 New Member

Oct 7, 2015
  5. CptBankai

CptBankai Guest

I'm having an issue with the Ninja Chakra Awakening. I'm unable to input my email address, every time I do it tells me invalid format. What am I doing incorrect? Any assistance would be appreciative. Thank You.
  6. ZeDingo

ZeDingo Guest

Ninja: The Chakra Awakens is a MMO. This means the app connects to a server online which handles all of your player data. This also means that gold coins, silver coins, and all other inventory can't be changed with a cheat code.

The email address must be all lowercase letters ( email@address.com ... not EMAIL@ADDRESS.COM ). I had to turn off caps lock for each letter.
  7. Krome

Krome Member

Aug 12, 2015
    I love this game .. maybe One kill shoot or some thing like that would be awesome mob
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.