1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja Rage - Open World RPG V1.13

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack' started by Duelist, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Duelist

Duelist Multi accounter

Jul 17, 2016
    VER. 1.13
    Root - No

PlaystoreLink:Ninja Rage - Open World RPG - Android Apps on Google Play

1. Infinite Energy
    2. Gives 99999 VIP tokens & Name Tags
    3. Gives 9999999 Cash

Notes - Hi All, I'm just starting to mod and this is actually my first mod so the hacks are limited and it may contain some bugs (but as far as the hacks are concerned, they are all working when I tested the apk).

1. Download obb and modded apk
    2. Install the modded apk
    3. Extract the zip contents and move to Android/obb
    4. To get the vip tokens, name tags, and cash, you must tap first on the shopping cart and tap the item you want to receive.
    5. Watch the advertisement (support the game devs lol)
    6. When the ad is finished, close it and voila!
    7. You need a Higher Player Level for buy more items.

Download Apk
    Ninja Rage - Open World RPG 1.13 MOD.apk

Ninja RPG 1.13 Data.zip

Credit - Krusov
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.