1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[NO LONGER WORKS]Change name in Flapping Online version 2.5

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by 0shi, Dec 21, 2015.

1. 0shi

0shi Active Member

Nov 22, 2015

In this thread I'll be teaching you how to change your name to somehthing else that can have spaces and special characters in your name (As an a slash or a period).

-To do this you will need any kind of text editor (Notepad++ is what I use)

-You will also need something to decompile the apk with like APKTool, or use this decompiled apk I made just for you! FlappingOnline-Decompiled.rar
    But I can not provide a link to a recompiled one since you need to do that part yourself.

-Now in the decompiled files find a folder named assets and open it

-Then open assets again

-Then data

-Now find the file "game.xml" and right click and open it with Notepad++

-Now on your keyboard press the 'Ctrl' key and the 'F' key at the same time to open "Find"

-Now where it says "Find what:", type in "Nickname" and click "Find Next"
    It should look something like this:

-Once you find that find where it says ' value=" " '

-When you find that put what ever kind of name you want between the quotes as shown in this picture below.

-Once all that is done click "File" on the top left corner then click "Save" (Or Ctrl+S to save it)

-Now you are not done completely, After you saved it you would need to recompile the the files as a apk and sign the apk, I'm not going to tell you how to here but I will provide a link to a tut on how to do so.
    [Release](Newbee-Friendly)Modding Guide Assembly-CSharp.dll Use that link to figure out how to decompile an apk and recompile and all that good stuff

-Assuming you did that, you can now install the apk and run it

- You should now have your custom name!

I will create a video soon on how to do this since I'm not great at all on explaining things.

Are you not able to understand these instructions? If so then ask for help or message me with your problem, I will be happy to help!
    #1 0shi, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Samy likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.