1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NO PRIVACY IN DOWNLOAD LINKS OR IT DOESN'T HIDDEN WHEN YOUR NOT A MEMBER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HackerSyndicate, Oct 13, 2015.

1. HackerSyndicate

HackerSyndicate Advanced Member

I NOTICED THAT WHEN I LOG-OUT EVEN IF IM NOT A MEMBER I CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD THE LINKS WITHOUT NOTICING ME "PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW THE LINKS" NOT LIKE OTHER FORUM THERE U COULDN'T DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE LINK UNLESS U ARE REGISTERED .

#1 HackerSyndicate, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  2. HackerSyndicate

i mean on this was . even if u are not a member u can download the links not like other forums that u couldn't download the link unless u are registered

3. tester123

tester123 Advanced Member

That's what I like about the forum.

All this sign up... what's the point if they aren't going to contribute. Fake email address, half ass sign in, just for a download link.... takes 2 minutes, provides nothing to the forum other than higher "member" count.

I like the aspect of an open forum where you aren't forced to "like" or respond with a like/thank you comment to get the mods. Meaningful post helps a lot more than 9-10 pages of useless thanks/likes that doesn't even tell u if the mod is working or not.

Dogboy69 likes this.
  4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Like tester said. We don't want thousands and thousands of members that are only members to download the content and never post/contribute and just have a ghost account with 0 posts
    We ate happy that most of our 14k members have registered because they want to be a part of the community rather than just to leech content.
    Forcing people to register is just a cheap way of making your forum look more popular than it actually is like certain other android forums with 50k members yet only a small majority of them actually contribute to the forum

scibur314r8t and tester123 like this.
  5. tester123

<3 this forum.

6. scibur314r8t

scibur314r8t Advanced Member

LOVE THIS FORUM, we are a small community but if you stick around enough you might not always get a reply on your post but you get to knowtice people and people knowtice you.

7. HackerSyndicate

I mean in here how could u handle if they leech ur mods without creating an account to download this file ?

8. HackerSyndicate

i don't need someone to like or reply in comment in my upload or shared apps . im saying only how they can handled about leechers outside of forum @scibur314r8t @tester123 @Dogboy69 .... im not saying that i want to gain more comments & likes ....

9. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

My comment wasnt about you trying to get more likes etc. Adding the feature you want just invites those leechers to make an account in order to leech the content, without causing them any extra effort. As I said before we dont want to force people to register and have 1000's of accounts that never post or contribute in anyway to our forum.
    Bottom line is nothing will stop leechers on a public forum, c'est la vie

10. tester123

Pretty much what Dogboy69 says. If leechers want to leech, then they will. Making an account or not doesn't matter to them, they will take the mod, post it elsewhere, and other people can just as easily download it.

And if you are posting a public mods, then expect it to be leech and abuse. Someone somewhere out there will always do the stupid thing. You can guarantee it :tongueclosed:

Public mods... are just that. Meant to be for public so it doesn't matter whether people leech or not. At least that's my opinion when I release or use any mods. I am just really glad people on our forum ask/answer each other questions unlike many of the other forums.

11. scibur314r8t

scibur314r8t Advanced Member

mabe the last comment sounded better in my head then posted, i dont think you can stop leachers ect and having a smaller community were the people who do post and share get seen over the other amounts of randoms is better then the ones that join and then make there post count go to a point were they unlock the download feature and then bail. for example ive seen you around a bit in the forums we may have never said hellow but i know your presence ( not trying to sound weird ) . i think its better we have it that way so the people who want to be part of the forum get what they want and the ones that are after there downloads get them and go ^_^.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.