1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Root No problem.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Coolione, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Coolione

Coolione Advanced Member

Recently I upgraded my galaxy s4 from 4.4.2 to 5.0.1 loosing my root and unknowing a alternate way of rooting a Lollipop s4 I submitted to defeat. I didn't stress it tho, now with so many mods and apps that's need no root you can find almost everything you need to get by.

Here is a list of ways to increase you fun meter with a unrooted phone.

1) free paid apps. As you know there are apps that cost and root phones have ways to bypass that. Blackmarket alpa is a app you can get paid apps for free ( note some apps need obb files to work like final fantasy, chaos rings, ect.. These can be found somewhere on the web) also theres Aptoide Store and many others you can find. As well as cracked versions on the web.

2) in app purchases. Lucky Patcher I'm sure you hear of it? It has the ability to make in app purchases but not on all games like online games. Some time try making a in-app modded apk and replace the original apk with the modded located in lucky Patcher folder. You also can mod apps to remove ads, license verification, play store mod, clone apk files, and more. (Not all functions will work on unrooted) yet so far no problems on unrooted with this app on missing offline and small time games.

3) hacked apps. On sites like AndroidRepublic you have a great community that shares already modified apps in which you can use on even unrooted phones. Some may need root but most are for all. Just search the game, the version (recommend latest version) and add these two words "apk mod", it works like a charm.. Most of the time.

4) Record Screen. Mobizen is the best recorder I found for unrooted devices all you need to do it activate it threw a pc.. ( I used a school pc, you can use yours or any pc like a library or friends) its very very easy and its fun watching your epic battle in a montage.

5)free movies. I just threw this in as extra.. Check out Putlocker.is its loaded with ads but so many free moves that ofcourse you don't need a rooted device for. I just watched all 6 seasons of Walking Dead.

So no root isn't that bad, tho I miss my root I have to say besides the auto touch, speed tool, titanium back up, root browser, game hacker value changer, deploit IP hacker, Hot spot maker,.. WiFi hacker... And over clocking........................... Its.. Not... So bad.

No root no problem right?

#1 Coolione, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    temilayo likes this.
  2. BobTheOne23

BobTheOne23 Advanced Member

3. Coolione

Coolione Advanced Member

Just wanted to show root isn't always needed to get the most outta your smart phone :)

4. AnthonyEvans

AnthonyEvans Active Member

I'm good with my phone rooted. Still nice post.

5. ShelbyTheGod

ShelbyTheGod Active Member

Wait, you can upgrade your S4 to 5.0? I didn't know that, I'm still on 4.4.2

6. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

4.4.2 is stoll the most stable with rooted programs

7. susanlau

susanlau New Member

But I think rooted is better than not rooted. Because after rooting, I can download much more apps that I can't get before. I root my samsung with kingroot, an one click root app, and there is no any bad problem occur. So not all root is bad. it is depended on what root app you use.

8. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

u can do everything with PC. modding, upgrade, downgrade, etc
    no root mean more safe from unknown resources
    root just like a door to sign a contract with evil
    if u need more power instanly, go root
    if u fine w/o root then lets wait day by day to gain more power
    evil giving contract as u desire
    we just learn about how to live
    in hell

lets say this about god and evil
    and heaven never always got their peace..

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.