1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Piece Treasure Cruise (Global &Japan) Discussion. Friend Ids's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shakesmilk, Aug 11, 2015.

1. shakesmilk

shakesmilk Member

Hi there , i'm a really big one piece fan and i am not proud to say that I've spent almost 5 Grand just on this game, yes yeah that sucks ( my luck sucks ) but oh well :D add me UP !! both Global And Japan.

just trying to get more friends on OPTC , post your ids as well for others too add up :D

Japan
    ID : 039 702 377
    ( 6* Boa Hancock , Whitebeard, Marco , Sengoku, Strong World Shanks)
    ID: 974 984 135
    ( 6* Dream Log Luffy , Rayleigh, Strong World Ace)

Global
    ID: 195 734 686
    (6* Only Whitebeard D: Raidbosses ? )

2. lucaviend

lucaviend Advanced Member

i've always experiancing unstable connection play this game...any clue?
    nothing wrong when i play other online games

3. shakesmilk

shakesmilk Member

It's prolly an ip issue, you might get error 502 some times as well, i've checked it out using a vpn to change my ip to a japanese ip address and no errors were found. so i'm guessing that's most likely the case

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.