1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated [Outdated] Demigod War 1.2.6

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by tester123, Sep 12, 2015.

1. tester123

tester123 Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Name of Game: Demigod War
    Version: 1.2.0
    Root Needed?: YES/NO

Name of cheat:
    MOD #1
    - 50k stats any items equipped.

MOD #2
    - 50k stats any items equipped
    - no cool down

Instructions:
    1. Uninstall the original game
    2. Download the APK file
    3. Go to app drawer, open "Downloads" system app and tap the downloaded APK file to start installations.
    4. Tap "Install"
    5. Run the game.
    6. Login with your social accounts, Google account works!
    7. When Google Play poping-up, press BACK button twice. the game will show an error. tap OK and tap the screen to continue.
    8. Enjoy!

Credits To: tester123
    Playstore Link: Demigod War - Android Apps on Google Play
    Download Link:

Mod 1:
    Demigod_War_1_2_6_base_50kequip.apk

Mod 2:
    Demigod_War_1_2_6_base_50kequip_nocd.apk

Tip: Mod - Arena. Just use one unit that has a single Aoe Skill, Drek and Kalue. No equipment needed. It will auto one shot their entire team.
    Demigod_War_1_2_6_base_Arena.apk
    - no cd
    - 0 evasion
    - 0 skill resist
    - Huge dmg

Tip2: Mod - Adventure. Use the same method as Arena BUT have at least 2 unit that has AoE (Drek and Kalue comes to mind) on different rows. This prevent skill locks on certain monster. It works 90% of the adventure map that does not have monster that can cast invincibility. (Gear need to be equipped - just 1 gear is enough)
    Demigod_War_1_2_6_base_Adventure.apk
    - No cd
    - 0 evasion
    - 0 skill resist
    - 50k equipment stats
    - 3x battle speed
    - 10k repeat battle limit (instead of 30)
    - huge dmg (not sure don't remember lol)

Tip3: Mod - Raid. Equip gear and attack away in raid. It is also usable in regular adventure map for those maps with invincible character.
    Demigod_War_1_2_6_base_Raid.apk
    - No skill
    - 50k equipment stats
    - 3x battle speed

(Yes I copied the format of the outdated release because I am too lazy to type up a brand new post @_@ )

Enjoy the release as I just came back after the adblock force removal is gone :D and as thank you for winning VIP status :D

#1 tester123, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  2. LuCkyVN076

LuCkyVN076 Active Member

Great mod, works fine and thank you! :kissingheart:

tester123 likes this.
  3. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

@tester123, congratz on winning the VIP
    Just tried your game, there seems to be a strange problem with mod 2 No CD
    whenever, I enter battle, everyone keep buffing themselves non stop for almost 2 minutes before someone finally attack and then they all rebuff again :p

tester123 likes this.
  4. tester123

skills in this game are forced cast upon having no cool down. The best way to use the mod2 is to get someone with an aoe skill that hits everyone, click on him in the battle, and keep clicking that skill so it Q it up (put in reservation), and he will spam that skill before everyone else, allowing u to finish faster than mod1.

Just becareful that some high level enemies has invulnerable skill that makes u unable to kill them since they can keep spamming it.

ATSparhawk and DaemonXSoul like this.
  5. Elgabs90

Elgabs90 Member

No cd skill always buffs

6. tester123

it does not always buff. It randomly choose between the 1-3 skills depending on your auto battle preference.

Not to mention that they also goes base on character's speed so your faster unit will almost always go first and spam the skill. It works as intended. Use a character with AoE, click on him and spam the aoe skill.

If you just want to afk and not bother with manual faster AoE skill, use mod 1 and equip a gear.

7. Convolutionx

Convolutionx Advanced Member

google failed to connect? Is it just me?

8. tester123

just skip it and then log in after.

9. tester123

This is probably the last release as I am pretty much done with the game. Enjoy

Tip: Mod - Arena. Just use one unit that has a single Aoe Skill, Drek and Kalue. No equipment needed. It will auto one shot their entire team.
    Demigod_War_1_2_6_base_Arena.apk
    - no cd
    - 0 evasion
    - 0 skill resist
    - Huge dmg

Tip2: Mod - Adventure. Use the same method as Arena BUT have at least 2 unit that has AoE (Drek and Kalue comes to mind) on different rows. This prevent skill locks on certain monster. It works 90% of the adventure map that does not have monster that can cast invincibility. (Gear need to be equipped - just 1 gear is enough)
    Demigod_War_1_2_6_base_Adventure.apk
    - No cd
    - 0 evasion
    - 0 skill resist
    - 50k equipment stats
    - 3x battle speed
    - 10k repeat battle limit (instead of 30)
    - huge dmg (not sure don't remember lol)

Tip3: Mod - Raid. Equip gear and attack away in raid. It is also usable in regular adventure map for those maps with invincible character.
    Demigod_War_1_2_6_base_Raid.apk
    - No skill
    - 50k equipment stats
    - 3x battle speed

Use sparringly. There are some white knight who goes around trying to report you if you win gear with the troops you aren't suppose to have. Might wanna farm up some 5-6 star char before doing so. Using Drek and Kalue will only cost you around 19 ap per fight, allowing u to repeat battle all night long. Have fun :)

dsun303 and ATSparhawk like this.
  10. LuCkyVN076

LuCkyVN076 Active Member

Hope you can update this fast :) 1.2.7

11. Elgabs90

Elgabs90 Member

Upd pls sir

12. tester123

Sorry I no longer play the game so I won't be updating it. I am sure others can.

If you know how to use reflexil, I can tell you what to search for to make your own edit.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.