1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pass verification on the google play store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ben9016, Feb 28, 2016.

1. ben9016

ben9016 Guest

Hey Guys,

Im working on the following problem since many days. Hopefully I will find a mastermind here who can help me.
    I want to buy IAPs through a foreign Google Play Store. I already set up a VPS with a VPN in the location I need, also a virtual phone number for the acc registration, Market Unlocker to simulate the mobile provider and a device faker (Im working with an emulator on the mac). I took care about clearing the data from the play store app and so on.
    Overtime I will start a try, Im just able to buy IAPs with <0,50$. If I want buy more expensive stuff, I get the message "your order was declined by high risk...".
    What the hell Im doing wrong? I know that it should work this way...
    Thanks for your help!

#1 ben9016, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  2. JacobVR

JacobVR New Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Lucky Patcher Xposed module can bypass License Verification too even without patching. You can also use Cheat Droid(Pro) or other similar apps to find the License Verification in the app and set it to “True”. haha
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.