1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Pocket Knights 3.6.1

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Arima, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Arima

Arima New Member

I have been looking for a mod for this game literally for 2 years lol i would appreciate anyone who can make this happen.

Name: Pocket Knights
    Version: 3.6.1
    Rooted: No

Google Playstore Link: Pocket Knights - Android Apps on Google Play

APK Links: com.D9.hero.zqgame.en.andriodgpnew-3.6.1-APK4Fun.com.apk
    Pocket Knights APK Download - Free Arcade GAME for Android | APKPure.com

Mod Features request: Anything at this point it doesn't even have to be all that i am about to list- 1 HP enemy, Always your Turn, God Mode, Enhanced Stats on heroes/Stronger Heroes and Weak Enemy.

Never used any other Cheat engines.

Any one of the above is good enough to be satisfying to just have TY to those who take the time to read the request.

#1 Arima, Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. Arima

Arima New Member

K I edited it Hope i did it right TY

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.