1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Pocket Summoners Mod (Similar to old Summoners War)

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by Askania, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Askania

VIP

< A bit help would be enough so I can try it myself! >

- Game Name: Pocket Summoners
    - Game Version: 1.726.0
    - Google Play Store Link: Pocket Summoners – Android-Apps auf Google Play
    - APK Link: Pocket Summoners APK Download - Free Role Playing GAME for Android | APKPure.com
    - Cheat Requested: Godmode, 1-Hit Kill
    - Are you rooted?: Yes
    - Have you used any cheat engines?: GameGuardian

Hello, I would appreciate it if someone could take some time and create a Mod for this game. I already tried out to do it (with the help of several tutorials here) with 'AndroidMultitool' and 'IDA Demo' but came to no solution afterall. :/
    So I would also like to know how you did it (If I am not asking for too much).

I hope I wrote nothing wrong since it is my first post and I am speaking english not pretty well. :)

Have a nice day

#1 Askania, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.