1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pocket three kingdom help!!

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by nene1022, Nov 7, 2015.

1. nene1022

nene1022 Member

Hi guys i was wondering if any of you guys played this game. I have been trying to hack this game using gamehacker, i tried looking for damage but everytime i try nothing shows up and this is almost identical to summoners war. If anyone wants to work together in trying to find out something let me know:) the more the better!!

2. zack2084

zack2084 Member

I have tried using gamehacker too, successfully change the values of the stats but the problem is.....within an hrs time, u will be locked and banned.

3. nene1022

nene1022 Member

I have manage to hack to but what do u mean u hack the value and then got ban? When u change the stats did it actually worked. Like were u able to do massive damage?

4. zack2084

zack2084 Member

of coz, I did, remember the stats of the warrior ur bringing in to battle, and when in battle, open you game hacker and make a multi search, u will find a list of matched numbers, just edit them, and u can do aaaaaalottaaaa damages!! lol remember this is how it come down, hp, atk, def, spd. and......the warrior must not wear any armor on him. and these steps will needa repeat after every battle

nene1022 likes this.
  5. nene1022

nene1022 Member

And this got ur account ban? Do u play this game alot?

6. FookingReal

FookingReal GayLord
    Staff Member Team AR

do u have the subxx offset in IDA?

7. nene1022

nene1022 Member

No i dont but i just try his method and it got my dummy account ban but i have been using a different method and i havent gotten ban yet.

8. ckcno1

ckcno1 Public Release Manager
    Team AR

Your other method still has to be done on every battle?

9. nene1022

nene1022 Member

Yup

10. Yanawee

VIP

Can you tell me how to use it?