1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Pokémon Shuffle Mobile v1.5.0 (Mod)

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by Joao da Silva, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Joao da Silva

Joao da Silva New Member

Name: Pokémon Shuffle Mobile
    Version: 1.5.0
    Root Needed?: NO

[​IMG]

Mods:
    - Bypass Google Play License check
    - Earn 1k Coins (End of the Stage)
    - Unlocked All Mega Stones
    - All Pokés Max Level

There are some limits to what can be done because the majority of the game logic happens on the server, but I'm accepting requests for future mods.

To install, just open APK in Android.
    To update previous mods, install this one over them. No user data will be erased.

If the Play Store version is currently installed, it must be removed first. Please note that all user data will be lost if you don't backup your data first. Only follow this path if you really know what you are doing.

Credits to: DaiCaVN and DeltaCR for modding the previous versions and posting it on this forum.
    This is a tribute to them. I learnt a lot from their work.

Playstore Link: Pokémon Shuffle Mobile - Android Apps on Google Play

Download: Pokémon Shuffle Mobile v1.5.0 Mod

#1 Joao da Silva, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  2. Sephiroth6

Sephiroth6 Member

Nice thank you so much, thats what i needed. Is there any chance to get high atk? Or is banned?

3. SHJordan

SHJordan Guest

can you help me?
    [​IMG]

4. Sephiroth6

Sephiroth6 Member

With moded apk u cant purchase any gems. You have to download the playstore version again if u want to buy stuff in the game.

5. Joao da Silva

Joao da Silva New Member

You will probably be banned for using high atk mod as the game keeps track of this kind of stuff.
    I don't recommend it, but I can do that if you really want to. :)

Sephiroth6 likes this.
  6. outcast

outcast New Member

thanks for this one question tho would it be possible to increase the gold gain even more? :D

7. Joao da Silva

Joao da Silva New Member

Unfortunately no, the game server caps at 1k for normal stages and 10k for special Meowth stage. :/

8. loggu

loggu New Member

thx!!
    but there is one question that sometimes the whole gold returns to 1k when i catch some pokemon (when i use 3500 gold for super ball )

9. outcast

outcast New Member

aahh too bad thanks anyway just gonna work with i have o/

10. fideldesu

fideldesu New Member

Thx for the mod. I appreciate it.

You asking about suggestion hrmm.. How about "mega speedup" (all mega poke is max with mega speedup), "catch rate" (maybe just add just a little 5-10% will do, no need higher value), " extra move & seconds" (small value of it will do) & all item cost 0 coin ?

I don't really mind any of my suggestion because the mod you share are perfect as it is, it's just a suggestion.

#10 fideldesu, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  11. killmoves42

killmoves42 Guest

can u make more damage hack ?

12. Sephiroth6

Sephiroth6 Member

Thanks for the reply, i know but u will only be banned if you participate in ranked events. I wouldnt do that, since u made all mega stones wich is perfect. Realy saved me. Would be just great for some S ranks or stuff like Zekrom etc.

13. Sephiroth6

Sephiroth6 Member

If possible, just do a second link in adition to the mega, coins and high atk.
    Realy thank you, cause i like this game kinda.

14. Joao da Silva

Joao da Silva New Member

Catch rate is impossible because it's calculated on the server side. :(
    Items/coins are also calculated server side, so it's not possible.

Mega speedups and "Extra move & seconds" might be possible, but I'll have to test it.
    I'll report back as soon as I find out.

I'll try to add different combinations of mods for who wants high damage and other things. Thanks for all the feedback!

elsh likes this.
  15. Sephiroth6

Sephiroth6 Member

Would be nice tho, thank you very much for your hard work on this hack

16. trick2gg

trick2gg Member

thank you

17. fideldesu

fideldesu New Member

Don't play in ranking stage match. Even though there's no damage hack, you'll get banned. It's fine to play on other special stages including escalation battle.

#17 fideldesu, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  18. Sephiroth6

Sephiroth6 Member

No bro, i play shuffle almost since its out and i never got banned, just dont play on ranking matches, thats all. Cause there they detect hack. But everything else works perfectly fine.

19. gunslliger

gunslliger New Member

So guys if i play in competitive stages with this mod i will get banned?Should i avoid them?

20. Sephiroth6

Sephiroth6 Member

Nothing to be afraid of, works perfectly fine, i played all competitive stages that where out since the mod came out, everything works fine. I didnt get banned, like i mentioned before, u only get banned if u have high atk mod and play competitive. You just have to be carefull about using mega pokemon that arent officialy out yet in competitive, its easy to see wich arent officialy out yet, those mega have normal type, ( for example mega pidgeot, would be flying but if u click on him, he shows his mega and u can see instead of flying type there is normal type.) thats the only thing u should be carefull about.

gunslliger likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.