1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon GO - Incense / Lucky Eggs time glitch!

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Isabellabr, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Isabellabr

Isabellabr Advanced Member

Not sure if you know but, if you use incense or lucky egg and after that go in your phone settings (date and time) and delay the time, will be incresed more time count in your lucky egg / incense.
    example, now is 14:00 and i use an lucky egg right now (30mins till over), if i change my time for 13:50 my count time will change for 40mins till end.
    Now my question is, if i use lucky egg in my phone, change the time for increase it, and log in an bot on my computer the time incresed on phone will be the same on bot that are running on PC?
    If anyone can test it. im working right now so i can't :p

SmilingSword likes this.
  2. Zb0rnelm0z

Zb0rnelm0z Advanced Member

I would also like to know this :)

3. SmilingSword

SmilingSword Advanced Member

Ok i will try

4. SmilingSword

i try the time glitch it does really work but what you mean by pc? also if you forward the time the essence will disappear xD

#4 SmilingSword, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  5. p4loma

p4loma Member

This is clientsided glitch and no effect at all.. youll noticee it once i have lucky egg and your pass the 30minutes.. youll no longer have x2 exp

SmilingSword likes this.
  6. SmilingSword

yeah

7. AlterosEgos

AlterosEgos Advanced Member

Visual only

8. iicecube

iicecube Member

Yes its confirmed visual only..

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.