1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pokemon go question??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeng19xxx, Jul 22, 2016.

1. jeng19xxx

jeng19xxx Advanced Member

is there a way to hack pokemon go coins.. my friend have a cheat of coins but i dont want to ask him

Attached Files:

2. Cacagems

Cacagems Member

dont think so

3. PewPewPew

PewPewPew Member

Bro, it's a server based game. Unlikely. You can try and use Freedom, but you'll run the chance of getting your account flagged and or banned.

4. jeng19xxx

jeng19xxx Advanced Member

trust me he has a cheat coins... hes coins now over a million already!

5. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

@jeng19xxx maybe he tried the refund trick multiple times and succeded... in which case he will obviously getting banned soon.
    Alternatively the coins are fake/visual and will not be able to spend them in any way, he will able only to spend the real value of coins he has and the rest of coins it will be like there but inexistant.

In either case it's totally useless if not harmful.

6. BDM

BDM Team AR approved

I've seen that in cases of people who used the app the first couple days of its release but most of them were corrected. I'd say visual ... #photoshop :)

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.