1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contest PokemonGO Accounts giveaway

Discussion in 'Contest' started by h3yf00l, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

Greetings fellow members!

This time around we'll be doing a different giveaway. @Somk2lexou has been safely botting PokemonGo accounts and he's donated 3 of those accounts to us. Now with these accounts we'll be giving them away to the community. Below I will post the requirements to win these accounts.

Requirements:
    - Like this post
    - Comment what's your favorite thing about PokemonGo
    - Been registered for over a month(VIPs are exempted from this)

END DATE:
    Winners will be announced on October 5th 2016

First account:
    Second account:
    Third account:
    Note: This is a PokemonGo account giveaway, not VIP account giveaway.

Thank you @Somk2lexou for donating these account.

Regards,
    Team AR.

Pratikora, 99mEng, revegal and 22 others like this.
  2. Fuwad

Fuwad Advanced Member

My favourite thing about pogo is the AR gameplay & the game it self :grin:
    Big fan of pokemon here

3. Powermeric

Powermeric New Member

My favorite thing about pokemon go is the strong love that i see between the game and my phone's battery <3

4. Remix

Remix Advanced Member

Favorite thing about Pokemon Go?Well that must be the sense of being able to see my childhood TV show in a augmented reality game!

5. Rolento

VIP

XD back then in Philippines we watch pokemon and buy some figure all 101 pokemon and play with them and now thanks for the pokemon go we can go outside to catch some pokemon <3 yep my fav is going outside with friends to just catch some pokemon XD

6. KalMill

KalMill Member

The thing I like about pokemon go is being able to catch pokemon in the real world, except they're not actually real, and I have to walk outside more even though I don't have friends. This might sound sad because it actually is.

7. Darkaven

Darkaven Active Member

My favorite thing about Pokemon Go is it's interactive enough to make you socialize with people. It can really make you enjoy and make friends at the same time. This things make it really fun and enjoyable.

8. RightCross

RightCross Member

What I like about pokemon in general not just pokemon go is the beautiful, awesome, and weird pokemons out there..:) not to mention the adventure behind every pokemon that needed to be caught in pokemon go :)

9. MonaLisa

MonaLisa Active Member

Gotta catch them all, enough said.

This animated series changed the world, and it'll only keep evolving as humanity & technology allows us to. :tonguewink:

10. ZEYZED

ZEYZED Member

Pokemon go the reason that i like it is to be able to share the love and care to other players ( i know its not yet but when it comes :sTrading) so if you dont want it someone might need it so share it :3

Share the love (•~•)/

11. AnakBawang

VIP

Pokemon on gba is the first rpg that i played,and now i cant stop playing rpg. Pokemon go made one of my childhood dreams come true. Hunting pokemon in real life.lol! Catch 'em all!

12. StrangeTaco

StrangeTaco Member

My favorite thing about pokemon go is that it gets me off my butt and I've actually found some good places to visit and travel to

13. StrangeTaco

StrangeTaco Member

Has the giveaway already been decided?

14. _Alice

_Alice Member

My favorite thing about Pokemon Go is the challenge to find the Pokemon with a high IV. And also, travelling from one place to another, playing with my friends and having gym battles. :blush:

15. KevinMercury

VIP

My favorite thing about Pokemon Go has been family motivated, my wife who watched the cartoon in her younger days really loved it and watches the newest episodes with me ¤XYZ¤ atm. She has had cancer for a year now and was totally afraid of going outside with the loss of her hair and a wearing a wig. When this game came out she asked our daughter and i if we wanted to try it (I mean hell yea Hunny, we watch this too =P) She was motivated to go outside more looking for Magikarp to get an eventual Gyarados XD .. Its been up and down and not everyday she could've gone out.. Then i tried sniping the Pokemon she likes and got banned. My fault totally, only our daughters Level 16 account is active because i dare not try sniping on that.

Been working with all bots so far to revitalize an account for myself or the missus to use, but all gets banned even if i bot within 10 km of my original area. ¤I follow the guidelines others posted about not getting banned¤ ¤still didn't work¤ .. So for me to hear about a strong account with almost all Pokemon caught with botting, unbanned.. i must ..most definitely will try for this one. Put it on the woman's phone and get her to go out more with us =) .. Until then ill still be trying to get an account to 25+ and hope it doesn't get banned.

Peace ya'll.

16. Quious

Quious New Member

I just want to be the very best using your free accounts. Give it to mehhhhh

17. revegal

revegal Member

The one thing that makes me love PokemonGo is the competitive between friends, it sometimes helps each other finding the rare pokemon by sharing the location last seen or currently spawned. Helps to strengthen and also socialize included between strangers added in group. Sometimes u just need to post help in FB group or Whatsapp Group to conquer a gym if living nearby location. Well, im more into competitive getting high CP pokemon and defeat em~ honest truth

18. MysticMage

MysticMage P1NK D3M0N
    Staff Member Team AR

BTG, ChiefMaster1010 and KevinMercury like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.