1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre Video Production Tutorial

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BDM, Jun 4, 2015.

?

Are you interested?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BDM

BDM Team AR approved

Hey there AR its BDM here (guy who does all the videos/gfx work for our youtube channel :p). So I have decided to give back to the community by teaching those interested in one of the fields I know, which is video production. Through this tutorial course I will teach you plenty of helpful tips and tricks in the world of video production including providing links to free softwares, and different things I use and recommend.

This course will be aimed at beginners-moderate to help all the starter outs. The types of videos that will be used for this course will mostly be determined according to requests but we will be going over a mobile gaming video aswell as a picture compilation. These will include an intro (basic) aswell as music, physical content, and an outro (basic). Primarily these will be geared towards YouTube styled videos but I can also do other videos if requested.

This will be based off interest so please either like this post or post a comment below showing your interested in this tutorial. If I get enough interest I feel its worth doing ill go through with this tutorial. Those who decide to follow this course will be able to post what they want to see/learn so dont be shy ;).

h3yf00l likes this.
  2. Twix

Twix Advanced Member

good idea keep it up

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.