1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important Promo code for XiaoMi Redmi 3 Pro Overseas Edition 32GB ROM 4G Smartphone

Discussion in 'Promotions' started by FookingReal, Sep 6, 2016.

1. FookingReal

FookingReal GayLord
    Staff Member Team AR

XiaoMi Redmi 3 Pro Overseas Edition 32GB ROM 4G Smartphone

Interested in the XiaoMi Redmi 3 Pro Overseas Edition 32GB ROM 4G Smartphone

Use this discount code and purchase it!

Code: RE3PROIT

Note: to use the code, you must create and account and login before it will work.

#1 FookingReal, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    MisterV, BTG, icry4u and 3 others like this.
  2. Duelist

Duelist Multi accounter

My niece using this model very good and useful for ppl who those spending most of times on internet web apps , games , tools etc 4.8/5 (y) high speed processor chip feature includes fast charging 70% approximate 15-20 mins . Battery backup 32 hrs on gaming usage (Tested by me)

3. NEMESIS

NEMESIS Junior Modding Team
    Junior Modding Team

im not your niece.. i just want to say i use this phone too hahahaha:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

FookingReal and Duelist like this.
  4. Haruhiro77

Haruhiro77 New Member

damn I want that Phone but I need to wait for money

FookingReal likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.