1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about root

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hernts, Apr 7, 2016.

1. hernts

hernts Member

I have the Galaxy s7 edge and is there anyway to root it yet?

2. DeathNote

DeathNote New Member

#2 DeathNote, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  3. anastasia

anastasia Guest

#3 anastasia, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2016
  4. Angelo77

Angelo77 New Member

I used kingo to root my Galaxy s6, not succeed.

5. Sapper

Sapper Member

I am looking for a way to root my galaxy s6. Anyone know of a good way?

6. Samy

VIP

Use Kingroot not kingoroot

7. Cacagems

Cacagems Member

have u check XDA yet ?

8. WolfDroid

WolfDroid Advanced Member

You cant root your devices for now miss/misters. Root avaliable for android 5.0 and below devices now only.

9. shridhar

shridhar Active Member

For Galaxy s6 I've used CF AUTO root and it's worked perfectly but it triggers KNOX which leads to NO OTA UPDATES AND YOUR WARRANTY WILL BE TERMINATED. If anyone interested to root pm me with your full phone details like OS version, build number, baseband version etc.

And so far I know that S6 n S6 edge can be hacked easily with this method.

10. scibur314r8t

scibur314r8t Advanced Member

keep your eyes peeled on xda im about to release both a stable rom for the galaxy7 edge that contains root access as well as kernals for dumping and building redundant cores. im also going to release a shell overlay for it for people need to give certain application processes root access and then terminate the shell so there network state remains official. with in saying this. the rom is for australian open optus unlocked firmware only at the moment so depending what bands your phone runs at your carrier may not support it. as for the shell it will work on the galaxy2-7 regardless of type. sorry for the fucked grama but ive got limited time to browse this site at the moment.

11. Mjunyi

Mjunyi New Member

The rooting tools is the key, the general tools has caused some phone application or operation system to stop work,i tried many times,but all useless, i currently use this software to root Samsung s7 of security, without any adverse reaction,

#11 Mjunyi, Oct 14, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  12. thirockets

thirockets New Member

13. RollieFlowie7

RollieFlowie7 New Member

I'd recommend you to NOT use Kingroot even if that's the only way to root your device, if you wait enough someone might release tools for it.

14. molly97

molly97 New Member

Just search for tut on XDA forum.
    Dont use kingroot or any 1 click root app, Kingroot is a nice app but for some new brand it won't work and Root ver for each brand need a little special change. If you risk, your phone will be totally bricked.

15. nobunaga

VIP

Read the whole thread - So then what is the final output. Is there something to root Galaxy S7?

16. ManuShree

ManuShree New Member

I have rooted my cool pad note 5 with kingoroot and it was done successfully, but after rooting my play store stopped working. Any help please

17. RizwanMansur

RizwanMansur Member

just download twrp package and odin to patch it on your phone then download the root package and use twrp to install it. Search youtube how to install twrp using odin and how to install the root using twrp

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.