1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for everyone ( Which theme is better ? ) Your opinion matters ~

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DevilBladee522, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Which menu you prefer ?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2016.
  1. First Menu

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Second Menu

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. DevilBladee522

DevilBladee522 Advanced Member

Hi everyone,

Recently, i created a website, but again, choosing a permanent theme and sticking to it is very hard as every theme looks very nice, and i picked two of it and uploading here, would like to ask everyone for advice.

Would you prefer the " FirstMenu " or " SecondMenu ".

First menu doesn't show all the Menu bars in the home page, you've to touch on the top right icon to navigate into the menus in mobile view ( PC able to view all ). And at the bottom of the page, it shows all the archives, recent comments/recent post. For written post, you've to touch on it to enter inside the article.

Second menu shows all the menu bars at the home page, the blog is written in full page instead of touching it to enter the article to read. All the archives, recent comments/recent post are all shown in right column which first menu doesn't have this feature in mobile view.

Both theme in PC view ( computer/desktop ) is able to view full menu bar, but i'm focusing on mobile, and would like to know the public views on this, do you guys prefer the first menu or second menu, which makes you more comfortable.

And my website is focusing on dogs, if more inputs on what more content we could insert in, it would be great.

This is not for a company or anything, just my personal interest.

Thanks everyone in advance, your opinions matter alot to me ~ <3

Attached Files:

2. DevilBladee522

DevilBladee522 Advanced Member

Thanks to those that voted ! I can see the votes now, i appreciate it alot ! Hope more could vote as i wish to see how people feel about both menus.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.