1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Ranks Suggestion

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Yoventura, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoventura

Yoventura Active Member

I have a really good idea for this website, and the idea is having ranks. What I mean by ranks is example every member that just joined gets "Newbie" and if you reach 100 posts you get "Rookie" and so on. It's just a suggestion but I think it would be really cool to this server.

2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

There is already a ranking system, not to sure what is the tier level,
    but new join will have "new member" title and
    after 10 or more? will then become member.
    after 100? post, will get "Active Member" not sure any higher title after that

However, we don't encourage spamming irrelevant posts simply to get title ranking and staff will delete as they see fit
    see forum rules #3
    http://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/must-read-forum-rules.9/
    3 - Spam: Please don't make pointless rude/nonconstructive replies. "Hack doesn't work","works! +1" etc. Please be descriptive on this point if you are going to voice something. DO NOT post about a hack working, we know it works, if you have an issue with a hack, be descriptive on what you did.

Puyolc0 likes this.
  3. Yoventura

Yoventura Active Member

I just joined now, I have like so many people tell me everything I am doing is wrong. You take what I do as spamming? All I have gotten in this forum/website was negative responses, for god sakes I just joined, and I already have been told 100 things I have done wrong. I guess this forum is not at all welcoming but instead quite rude.

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

ATSparhawk wasn't saying you were spamming, he was just adding to the point he made that there is ranks already on our site, and explaining to anybody else that reads this thread that spamming to increase post count will not help. Not sure how you have been told 100 things you have done wrong when you have only just joined. You may think that people reminding you of the rules is rude but we do have a complete rundown of these rules HERE

If you had bothered to read this thread before you started, then nobody would have had to tell you what you were doing is wrong, so the fact you are now abusing all the staff that have only tried to help you is, ironically, incredibly rude. You have no idea how annoying it is for the staff members to constantly have to remind people of the rules for the sole reason that lazy people just can't be bothered to spend 2 minutes to familiarise themselves.

If you still believe we are being rude then I would highly suggest you don't visit the site anymore because the team will not stop reminding you of the rules while you continue to ignore them

Duelist likes this.
  5. Yoventura

Yoventura Active Member

I did not post about a hack working or not working. And I didn't make any pointless rude replies, nor did I post a spam. What does spam mean, I doubt most websites don't know. Spam means to do something over and over again of the same thing. Am I doing something over and over again? No, this is a first thread, look through the whole forum, there is no threads related to this topic. If you don't like this and think it's not a good thread or whatever excuse you have to delete this, then go ahead. But it is also part of the rules not to make pointless rude replies "If you still believe we are being rude then I would highly suggest you don't visit the site anymore because the team will not stop reminding you of the rules while you continue to ignore them". Telling me to skidaddle of is rude, which is a rule that you have violated. So apparently I "violated" General Conduct: #3 Spam, and so did you. I don't want to make any arguments, but I have to say, this could have been avoided.

P.S. And as staff, for my ever first thread/post, you guys never bothered to welcome me to the forum. And yet you told me I didn't bother to read the rules, some people are quite NAIVE, I did read the rules, but you yourself quite seem to not understand it.

6. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Again nobody accused you of spam, that is the part you don't understand and it could have been avoided if you read ATSparhawks response correctly. He gave a heads up to anybody that would read your post, nowhere did he say you were spamming.
    But again rather than reading properly, you have jumped to your own conclusion and got defensive over something that was not even aimed at you in the first place.
    I didn't break the rules by responding to you, you made an incorrect assumption that I wished to clear up, I was not rude. If you think the website in general is rude then it is not for you, that is a simple fact and completely ON point. Believing you didn't read the rules when you yourself have just complained that you have been told 100 times you are breaking them is not naivety it is common sense.

1. @ATSparhawk did not accuse you of spam, you misunderstood and decided to make an attack on the ENTIRE website because of it
    2. I took exception to that and tried to reassure you nobody was accusing you of anything
    3. You decided I was being rude to you, this is your perogative I obviously can't change your mind you have proven this by completely ignoring the relevant parts of the posts
    If you still believe you are being accosted then I would suggest you message
    @FookingReal @h3yf00l or @Uncle_BoB and tell them how rude I am being

Duelist and Diaias like this.
  7. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Diaias and Yoventura like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.