1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REGARDING TEAM AR AND THEIR WORKS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tokyoghoul, Mar 5, 2015.

1. tokyoghoul

tokyoghoul Chinese Support
    Staff Member Team AR

Team AR made mods ,vip or not , they do the job we enjoy the fruit, simple things isn't it? Then wut's the problem?
    It's been a while we made DR 1.1.2 mod into public section then wut just happened? TONS OF ABUSE TONS OF PVP SLAUGHTER AND LAUGHS ON NORMAL PLAYERS.Consequence? Gamevil patched DR just 2 weeks after we've released it to public.
    This Aftermath was caused by people don't know wut means play safe and play rational,I've seen people beat ot
    her people on pvp using our mod then he said"I've god I've cracked this game u're all losers"(truly happened,don't know if u guys have seen it ).
    So this is attitude when we've released it to public?Even it's not the general look but abusing the public mod is the truth.
    Anyway , after DR it's updated to 1.1.3 , our forum is purged by any kind of person , wut's their goals? Update DR 1.1.3 mod public version.
    Ask gently ,ask bossy , ask repeatly ,wutever, I don't care wut u try to gain and don't care wut u're thinking BUT IF U'RE GOING TO RUIN OUR FORUM RULES AND ENTIRE GOOD ATMOSPHERE ,I won't stay there and watching u spamming.
    There are a forum rules in FORUM NEWS SECTION , I wonder how much members had read it and understand it.
    If u can't understand it clearly , then I'll make u understand with any methods.
    1.Team AR don't earn a single dollar from their mods , all vip sub fee is used for License system server and sustain of our forum , don't be a mumbler and yelling :"androidrepublic earns a lot and they're all unsympathetic".Cuz it's definetely not truth and u're just jealous or trying to get some mercy.
    2.Uncle_Bob and admin made decisions and we should all respect it , they hard work cuz they love games and try to give us some chances to play games without spending infinitely tons of money on it.
    3.AR is a forum made for good game players not for handovers ,if u just COME HERE ,REGISTER ,TAKE PUBLIC MOD THEN LEAVE , we don't got right to judge but if everyone do this , world of gaming is doomed up.So pls , leave at least a positive review or even a simple"thx"
    4.Respect all staff member , they warn u cuz u're doing something wrong , they don't shout u in face they treat u kindly and friendly , wut u want more?
    5.THE MOST IMPORTANT , LOVE THIS FORUM AND EVERY MEMBER ,IF U'RE HERE IT MEANS U LOVE GAMING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS FORUM.

No abuse No fast patch No tears.
    SALUTE TO TEAM AR.

2. tokyoghoul

Staff Member Team AR

And pls don't request too much games on request section , nobody is iron made , Team AR needs a rest

3. timmy5354

timmy5354 Member

agree !!!!

4. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

Thank you

5. tokyoghoul

Staff Member Team AR

U're welcome bro , I'll keep writing things till everybody in this forum could understand our principals

6. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

I'm sorry I had a good laugh from this but, you're so right about this. People are so demanding about things that are givin out freely and want to complain about things that are VIP only.
    The staff members that do the modding and even the ones that run the forums work very hard at keeping a balance here.
    So, if you're just going to complain don't come here at all. Don't whine and cry and beg, just say thanks and be happy for what's free.
    If you want something that's VIP only then support the forums by paying for VIP "when it's available"!

7. tokyoghoul

Staff Member Team AR

totally truth but those people never dies so nothing we can do ,so just be ourselves dat's all

8. tokyoghoul

Staff Member Team AR

the reason I've write this was a vip member calling dragon5281 'jerk' and another member just followed up and begging again on DR 1.1.3 public mod update ,it really did burnt me up

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.