1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

renewing vip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alicia, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alicia

alicia Member

Nov 18, 2014
    It would be really helpful if admin could reduce the price of vip for old vip members.
    Only for those vip who have been granted earlier.

As shelling out 20$ monthly is quite expensive.
    Though if your going for the first time to become vip
    Then 20$ is quite reasonable.

But once u become a vip. Paying 20$ is gonna be expensive.

I hope admin could bring to 10$ for old vip members
    So we can keep paying 10$ monthly.
    As I have no issue in paying 10$ .as it's quite budgetable for me.

2. Kagoky

Kagoky Team AR approved

Dec 14, 2014
    VIP Membership is not something anyone needs to have, it is a privilege. If members cannot afford it, they can simply opt-out, and renew when they are able to. With how many hours our staff spend on AndroidRepublic on a daily basis, a mere $20 monthly fee is equivalent to nothing. In order to ensure quality contents, and in order to support our cause, this seems to be an appropriate amount. We appreciate your feed back, but this element is not open for discussion at this time. Thank you.
    mazzod and hiyall360 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.