1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repackaged APK Fail

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by syokzz, Apr 19, 2016.

1. syokzz

syokzz New Member

Greetings Pioneer Modder,

I was unable to bypass repackaged validation, i'm trying to mod Pocket Maplestory SEA.apk,
    then a message will popup
    "Apk has been repackaged.It will close now"
    I have no idea which file to edit to bypass.
    You may download to have look here:
    V0.apk

Thank You For Your Time!:yum::grin:

2. Lusx

Lusx Member

Look at smali files that check CRC for libmaple.so, just copy original libmaple.so to lib folder and rename it to libwhatever.so. Then change libmaple.so on smali check to libwhatever.so

ZEDjy likes this.
  3. syokzz

syokzz New Member

@Lusx Thanks for your reply ^^
    Sorry bcoz i didnt mentioned that i'm newbie, would you kindly explain it precisely,
    1. i kinda lost when opening the smali folder (full of smali files) and have no idea which smali file contain CRC for libmaple.so
    2. if i found that particular smali CRC, which code i need to edit
    3. what is the function of copying libmaple.so and rename it
    For your information, i just unsign original.apk & sign it back with my key, nothing was touched other than that..
    Thanks so much, hopefully u have some times to spare.. ^^

#3 syokzz, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  4. icry4u

icry4u HolloW...!!!
    Exclusive Modding Team

then it might be a signature check
    good luck

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.