1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive [RPG] MY HOME DUNGEON v.1.0.112 [IAP Hack]

Discussion in 'Team AR Public Mods' started by ayesu012000, Nov 2, 2016.

1. ayesu012000

Junior Modding Team

[​IMG]
    Name: MY HONE DUNGEON
    Version: 1.0.112
    Root Needed? No

[​IMG]

What's in the MOD?

• In App Purchased Hack
    How to install?
    • Install like a normal apk
    • Launch & Play!
    Credits to: ayesu012000 <JMT>

Download Links:

PS | MOD

NEMESIS likes this.
  2. ricjonsu098

ricjonsu098 Advanced Member

Asking for permission to check how did you enabled IAP :) will check if you approved

3. ayesu012000

Junior Modding Team

Hi bro sorry if I don't get what your asking about IAP hack. Are you refering to.. how do I hack IAP? or how to use IAP?

Mapcuk likes this.
  4. ricjonsu098

ricjonsu098 Advanced Member

The first one, on how did you hack the IAP. Been wondering for a long time on how to do it. :)

5. ayesu012000

Junior Modding Team

First of all sorry for the late reply I'm just on right now. This is not the proper thread to talk about tutorials sorry if I will not teach you here. instead I will refer you to this link CLICK ME! Just make time for reading and you'll be fine good luck~

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.