1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Save-Space] Games

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by DIABORO, Jun 19, 2016.

DIABORO Member

Sep 9, 2015
    Hi, I'm a new member and I was thinkin' about a thing:
    There are some games that take a lot of internal memory, but not in .obb form (For example One Piece Treasure Cruise, Marvel Future Fight, Naruto Shinobi Collection, DBZ Dokkan Battle etc...). But, unfortunately, not all Android users have smartphones or devices that can permits them to play those game (I've got a Zenfone 2 8GB, but 4GB are for the OS and 3GB for stock apps, with 1GB left for other apps), and even root the device can solve something.
    Well, I was thinkin', there is a way (or even a mod) to change path where those large amount of data are downloaded? I know how Android apk are made, they are like Java packages, so there must be a single code that can permits to change path of downloading data. I'm trying to modify some apks, but with no results.
    If someone is interested in this "idea", I'd like even to test them works in my phone, but now, alone I can't make nothing.
    Thanks for reading, and thanks for the great work that every member is making in this forum :grin:
  2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Jan 26, 2015
    Where an app downloads the data isn't determined by the app it is hardwired into the device. Android needs to download and install to the physical memory rather than the removable storage. There are a few root apps that can force apps to be installed on an sdcard buy I do not know if this includes the data that is downloaded
  3. Raydeen

Raydeen Advanced Member

Aug 15, 2015
    @Dogboy69 bro, i think he talks about some games because most of the games are downloaded into his external memory (like mine). This is a good example, try to download TMNT Legends, bro, you won't find the data and obb at all, but instead, about 700 mb is downloaded directly in the root\data\data folder bro.
    i find it's weird really.

note that i always download all data in external memory but not with this game.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.