1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sb Game hacker help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BBG Hacker101, Aug 24, 2015.

1. BBG Hacker101

BBG Hacker101 Active Member

How do I Mod with decimals I never can. For instance earlier today I was trying to make rapid fire on a game, and the fire rate was 1.45 so when I typed that in on SB game hacker it said to change the number and try again so I did then after that it said it again (because there was so many results) so how do I mod decimal if I never get a chance because there are too many results.

Is there a different mode that is specifically for that purpose.

2. FeelzGoodz

FeelzGoodz Member

Can you help me launch SB Game hacker

it autoclose when I launch it :(

samsung s5 SM-G008W lollipop

3. jiroudh

jiroudh Member

you need root and you need to check in the web if lolipop support the sb game hacker the same virsion that you are using >>> :)

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

There are no working memory editors for lollipop

FeelzGoodz likes this.
  5. airsg1

airsg1 Advanced Member

for lollipop only cheat engine and lucky patcher work
    i think freedom works too

FeelzGoodz likes this.
  6. BobTheOne23

BobTheOne23 Advanced Member

Hello, i am here to help...
    @FeelzGoodz,
    The reason SG Game hacker crashes on start(and other failure on many other cheating applications)on lollipop
    is because alot has change in that version of android. mainly the file-system and its location, so the programs look
    in places that dont exist therefor cannot find the data. also the i belive the rules on screen overlays have changed aswell.
    cheat-engine for android will work but is very limited and only works on a few set of games.alternatively you can patch then
    with "lucky patcher" however this is limited to non-serversided games with purchases. The only way to get back hacking applications
    is to downgrade to a version below 5.0, if your phone is compatable i recommend "Slim-Rom" or "Cyanogenmod"

7. BobTheOne23

BobTheOne23 Advanced Member

Hello, i am here to help...
    @BBG Hacker101,
    Please note that games display values dont mean anything. for example a developer can make 1 = x and 2 = t
    so theres no real way of telling also its possible the value is save as 145 and just shown with 1.45.Another thing,
    if its a value you cant change or "upgrade" then it having 100+ find means it will be impossible. even if you modify all one by one,
    it could cause a fatal error and crash the game.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.