1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Emulation

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by Jason305, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Jason305

Jason305 Member

Good day

I am hoping someone here can/is willing to help me. I want to emulate a server/run a private server so that I can play the game by myself and how I want.

The game I want to try and do this with is Marvel Contest of Champions. Basically I would like to play this on a private server where it is just me and I can play the main quests and mod the game like crystals and units on my own.

I know it is possible to do so,is there anyone here that has experience in doing this and can show/teach me how or point me in the right direction?

2. Jason305

Jason305 Member

Not very helpful people on here :(

3. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Rwally dude? You ask a stupid question that is nothing to do with what we provide on the site and you expect an answer within 1 day?
    You really need to sort your attitude out before insulting the entire member base of our site

4. LEDAHGRIM

LEDAHGRIM Member

Do you think emulating a game server is an easy thing you can do in 1 day? There is a reason why there are no private servers
    for android games, Chain chronicle global for example died early this year and the community for the game is trying to create an
    emulated server since then whit not much progress...

Ever tried making your own Ragnarok Online server? I have and I made a few in the past and let me tell you that you will need
    more than just common android hacking knowledge, You need to know how to set up a database and link it to your game, then
    there is the thing about configuring everything about the whole game manually...

It's a lot of work and sometimes it does not even work right the first time around and have to deal whit lots of bugs and crashes... If
    you're no programmer give it up man, It's not worth the effort and you can probably be sued as well if the game is still alive and
    officially supported by the company as it is PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Dogboy69 likes this.
  5. Jason305

Jason305 Member

I know it is a hard thing to do,and even if I never get it right it is about learning for me. If anyone has experience with this sort of thing that I can just chat to about it please pm me. I will appreciate it.

6. tester123

tester123 Advanced Member

Well hosting a pserver of any game would require the actual server files. Until you can dig it up in some chinese forum (generally where most of the server files leaks are from), there is no way to run your own server. Even if you attempt to reverse engineering the server files (which I have no idea where or even how to begin with), the files/server will likely be unstable.

tl dr: if you don't have the server files, no hope of starting your own server.

7. psychomanic

psychomanic Active Member

I have experience; I'm writing a Chain Chronicle Emulator. So, first off you need an actually working game. Its good thing I started emulating CC when the game was still working.

So heres a list of things.
    1. Learn assembly
    2. Master debugging
    3. Use tools like ollydbg or IDAPro to reverse
    4. Decode protocol
    5. Reverse the encryption if protocol is encrypted
    6. Catch all data being send to server and analyse
    7. Catch all data being received from the server and analyse
    8. If you understand the data being passed start writing a server, usually http server in mobile games
    9. Write a server that conforms to the data or protocol
    10. Guess work for database value which should be easy when you understand all the data already
    11. Modify the apk to make it connect to the server you are creating
    12. Do all emulation in order like first test the initialization then login then ingame stuff
    13. Do it slowly but surely
    14. After a year you'll be able to have a stable enough server

All those list assumes that you are already a programmer. If not, it could take 2 or 3 years of emulation.

NEMESIS likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.