1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server side or client side?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by mark de leon, Nov 27, 2016.

1. mark de leon

mark de leon Member

Hello guys, I would just like to ask if the upgrade weapons/items in games are server sided? And can it be modified to always succeed?

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

This will always depend on the game itself, no game is coded the same as an other. Most of the games out there will have the rates server sided as it is easy to have them there

3. mark de leon

mark de leon Member

Hi

Ahmm for games like mu origin SEA from MU Origin-Sea
    Can you tell if their upgrade item system can be modified or not?

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

I would say definitely server sided not many things are client side with MU

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.