1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shoutbox Usage

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by shardan, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shardan

shardan Lifetime VIP
    VIP

I have noticed in the last week that there are a lot of people asking or even begging for mods in the Shoutbox which is starting to annoy people. It seems that some people just can't be bothered to use the search facility on the forums and then if they can't find the mod they want, post a new thread and make a request for it.

This is just a suggestion and I welcome comments from the rest of the AR community. I would like to propose that Shoutbox is limited to users with at least 5 posts and VIP members.

#1 shardan, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Pr0GramZ

Pr0GramZ Advanced Member

I second this, alot of ungrateful people randomly posting obscene comments in chatbox and asking for mods/vip mods.

3. Kagoky

Kagoky Team AR approved

This restriction was actually intact prior to the server upgrade. It may have been changed for whatever reason.

4. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

Definitely needs to be implemented.

5. Sobora

Sobora Member

in the chatbox after Enter message....

write, DO NOT BEG FOR VIP MODS

6. Diege

Diege Guest

You who pay for AR mods are correct , but we should not forget that most who visit this forum has not yet afford to pay for the work that AR does .; among several reasons.
    Now to maintain order should rather be applied this rule , despite not having vip, never I would ask a VIP mod for someone who pays for the MOD.
    Since we do not have conditions you could be kind enough to provide us with some quality mod (not VIP ) impossible, because we are here .. but have no privilege to be New Member .
    I find it very easy you see complain of New members , if you were in the same situation , you would do the same .
    So please do not complain if they want to implement this method in the forum .. is very good
    Avoid various complications

#6 Diege, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.