1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Skritter Chinese

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by cbougher, Nov 29, 2015.

1. cbougher

cbougher Member

- Game Name: Skritter Chinese
    - Game Version: 0.124.2750
    - Google Play Store Link: Skritter Chinese - Android Apps on Google Play
    - APK Link:
    https://download.apkpure.com/apk3/M00/05/AD/nkUY71XtZ0GANd5UAfuhlCfWqnQ027.apk?fn=Skritter Chinese_v0.124.2750_apkpure.com.apk&k=f070a6c6f4e6fc0b5a298eaddeea1f2a565c9ff8&p=com.inkren.skritter.chinese
    - Cheat Requested: there is a $15 monthly subscription to use this app with a 7 day free trial. I would like it to be made free forever (either by appearing to be a free trial or a full pad subscription.)
    - Are you rooted?: Yes
    - Have you used any cheat engines?:GameKiller, GameGuardian, SBGameHacker, Freedom, CreeHack, etc.

Just an added note. I have been trying to learn chinese for years and in the 7 day trial period I was able to learn over 100 new words! It is an amazing program I just can't afford the high subscription cost.

Attached Files:

#1 cbougher, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. cbougher

cbougher Member

Just an idea but not sure how to execute. In folder data/data/com.inkren.skritter.chinese/app_xwalkcore/default/local storage
    There is two files that list the permissions but for me it is "read only" whenever I open it with file explorer.

If I could change the permissions in this file to either enable full version by saying the subscription is active or change the subscription price to $0 it might work or maybe not idk. Thanks for any advice yall you are the best for reading this and helping!

Also the program checks the subscription status at the beginning and if it is not online it still is able to check the status meaning it is checking the stored status on the device.

#2 cbougher, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  3. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Please fix your playstore link, not working

4. cbougher

cbougher Member

Fixed the link. I manually entered those websites on my android because they wouldn't paste properly. Let me know if there is anything else I need to change. Sorry about that.

5. cbougher

cbougher Member

I am looking into apk decompiling programs so that I can try to make this app fully free. Does anyone have a recommended tool for this?

6. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

you can see the recommended tutorials here,
    Recommended Tutorials for Learning how to Mod Game

cbougher likes this.
  7. cbougher

cbougher Member

Thanks for the help.

Does anyone think that this program is hackable? At least by someone who only knows some visual basic, C and Csharp?

Because this is a subscription based program and I am not sure it I will still be able to use all of the features. And I don't wanna waste time on something that can't work because I am trying to write my PhD thesis and am super crazy busy!

Thank you for all of your help!

8. cbougher

cbougher Member

Does anyone know if subscription type apks can be modified to be free?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.