1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I know that most of you play modded games...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gkdefined, Apr 27, 2015.

1. gkdefined

gkdefined Advanced Member

But have you guys considered refunding from Apple or Android for free gems/whatever currency is used with your game? I play soul seeker and I have refunded over 20k gems.

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

This works better with apple they have a better customer service team.
    Google wallet can often be really helpful and issue a refund straight away, on other times though you seem to be talking to a retarded monkey that answers with a complete random statement.
    From what I have heard, and in my experience, it works easier with purchases below $50

3. Kagoky

Kagoky Team AR approved

I've done refund purchases over $100 through Apple, never had luck with Google Wallet.

4. gkdefined

gkdefined Advanced Member

Is there a chat support for apple refunds?

5. Kagoky

Kagoky Team AR approved

All of my refunds were done through online chat. Never had to call or email. Most you'd probably wait for customer service is 1 minute. Apple has excellent customer service and they can afford staff.

6. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

From what I recall its harder to do the google wallet refund method. Havent tried it since then, but I did do a handful of refunds on gems on a game I use to play.

I wouldn't suggest doing it as a lot of companies are catching on and banning your account, do at your own risk.

7. Aeden

VIP

How does this refund thingy works? o_O

8. neu

neu Member

@Aeden you basically go in and say that you never received and ask for a refund or that someone else used your phone and bought without your permission. But they catch on very quick and ban the account from purchasing more after 2-3 refunds.

9. Diaias

Diaias Advanced Member

You could also go-to jail for the fraud. As like someone said above they are catching on to it.

10. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

You aren't committing fraud, the system is supposed to be a mediation service similar to paypal. You contact google, they contact the dev on your behalf, the matter is then settled with evidence from both parties being looked at.
    Google and apple are the ones not upholding this and issuing refunds automatically, so are the ones acting fraudulently

11. Diaias

Diaias Advanced Member

What instance would it be counted as fraud if we initiated it? Wondering cause imma be on my own after next year going to college.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.