1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Star wars uprising v.1.0.1 mod

Discussion in 'Outdated Releases' started by Asrup1x7, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asrup1x7

Asrup1x7 Guest

[​IMG]
    Playstore :
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabam.swat&hl=en&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=play+store+star+wars+uprising&pcampaignid=APPU_1_DPsHVtzXOcj3-QGmz6f4CQ
    What's modded:
    999999 credits
    HOW TO INSTALL:
    1. Download and install the game from Play Store
    2. Goto android/obb and renamecom.kabam.swat tocom.kabam.swatBAK
    3. Uninstall the game
    4. Rename com.kabam.swatBAK back tocom.kabam.swat
    5. Install the modded APK.
    6.Enjoy

Download SWU101 Credits apk

P.S.: when replied or liked. Copy link adress and paste it to url bar to get to the link if pressing on the link doesn't work
    P.S. 2- mod fixed. Mission bugs are gone.

2. GotPot

GotPot Advanced Member

You should try to mod in game currency. Those crystal things

3. FjorSkera

FjorSkera Member

I think the Chromium is all tracked Server Side... the Credits aren't. But hey, you never know what these clever Modders will think of next.

4. minted7

minted7 Guest

it keeps asking me to sign into Google play

5. gd6noob

gd6noob Advanced Member

Wtf... I kept playing the first mission over and over... I click complete mission and it goes back the opening scene and plays the part where I tase the police guy.. 4 times... Stopped playing..

6. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

1) Credit is to : Zideus86
    2) Please use correct template/posting format -> Important - Format & Posting Rules
    3) As I understand, Mod is buggy, you CANNOT clear mission when using this mod
    only use when need credit, but some have feedback might be visual only, cannot spend above actual limit

7. FjorSkera

FjorSkera Member

It reconnects when you try to spend. It will only spend what you actually have available. It is only a cosmetic mod. No actual currency added.

8. DaemonXSoul

DaemonXSoul Manager of Something
    Staff Member Team AR

Confirmed just visual, mod doesn't work.
    Moved to graveyard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.