1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starlight Legend

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by d3xter, Jan 14, 2016.

1. d3xter

d3xter Guest

Playstore URL : Starlight Legend - MMORPG - Android Apps on Google Play

Try to mod the APK and server sided game, but most of the data is encoded and no CS assembly to modded , I just found the admin GM URL, and a key , I will try to brute the admin login whether I can crack the login or not, but I think we can tampered the diamond value , that mean when u buy the 0.99 USD pack , there is high possibility to change to another higher package because I found their appid,secret key,etc

Update Below

But seems there is no Assembly-CSharp.dll, so I try to lurking around the APK files.

What I found.

1. Admin@GM login URL( Maybe I can brute force the admin login get the user and pass)
    2. Encoded Base64 String where I already decoded and got the App Key, the cash package key, host url, etc, theoretically maybe I can tampered the data when I buy the 0.99 USD package, instead 0.99 package I got the 50 USD package.
    3. Unreadable XML Data file where they store the config(anyway to read encoded XML data files? or anyway to know what the file is encoded in)
    4. Try some game memory editor to change value and got kick as soon I use the editor even tough I already give the root permission to the memory editor apps, try to find the function that detect my memory editor process and I failed to find the function after reading line by line the coding. Almost giving up.
    5.Check the information below.

One of the hardest server sided game I ever encountered :( and the the game memory editor detector is very good, any guide for me to continue exploring?

Makibao likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.