1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summoners War in-app purchase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enteng, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Enteng

Enteng Active Member

Has anyone bought the 100$ packs in summoners war and refunded it without any issues?
    What was your method? Or excuse?
    - Request a refund through Google store or through com2us?
    - Did you contact them via phone or email? Com2us or Google play?
    - Which is best method for a guaranteed refund?
    - And if you do a refund and spend the gems you bought, and have some left overs will they disappear or stay and still get full refund?
    Will I get banned? (first time asking for refunds)

2. Enteng

Enteng Active Member

C
    Cool thanks, I'm going to try it out. And call them.

Once I buy the gem pack how long should I wait for until I call it in for a refund? Should I do it immediately or wait for a day or two?

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.