1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summoners War v2.2.1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dozo, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Dozo

Dozo Member

Recently public mods have been detected and getting the 106 error. All emulators such as Nox, Bluestacks and andyroid have been blocked as well. I was wondering if the VIP Summoners war v2.2.1 is capable of allowing emulator play and undetected damage mod.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

All anticheats are bypassed in our VIP mods which means emulator play is always possible, no anticheats are removed in the public mods just worked around with lucky patcher usually. As for an undetected damage mod, there is no such thing as an undetectable mod, EVERYTHING you do in any game is logged on the server and if checke will lead to a ban. We garuntee there is no automatic system to ban you but we cannot stop other players reporting you

3. Dozo

Dozo Member

Oh I see, thank you for the very descriptive explanation. Sorry to bother you, but I had one last question. I was wondering if I am only allowed to play on 2 emulators because my purpose of the vip is to bot through dungeons on multiple emulators (about 4 each on 2 computers) until obtaining a desired monster. I was told 2 devices so, I just wanted to get it clear that each nox app player counts as an individual device?

4. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

The way the license system works currently is that each seperate emulator you run counts as a seperate device so you can only run 2, we are looking at changing this in the future but it is not high priority atm, sorryl

5. Dozo

Dozo Member

Ah, I see.. That's a bummer x-x. Thank you again! Hope to return in the future :)

6. yochingy

yochingy New Member

@Dogboy69 sir sorry i am very new in the forum. how can i buy sw vip? can you lead me to a link going there please. thank you.

@Dozo sorry if i hijacked your thread an asked the staff member here. :)

7. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

yochingy likes this.
  8. KronikFreeze

VIP

I would love to buy VIP so I can play Summoners War, but I can't afford to pay $20 right now. If I could pay $5 for one week of VIP, then I could definitely afford that.

9. Neven

Neven Member

Sorry bro but It doesn't work like that :grin:
    20$ per month is only option if you are looking for buying a VIP *-*
    If someone has different opinion or thinks I am wrong feel free to correct me :blush::rolleyes:

10. KronikFreeze

VIP

$20 a month is a little bit unreasonable. I may not be able to play SW most of the time and it'll end up being a waste; not to mention I have other plans for my money and giving $20 would be irresponsible. I live in Jamaica and $20 is $2,522.20 out here. I'm hoping they can give other payment plans other $20, if not then I guess I'll have to stay with ElementEvil... even tho I like it here because of the variety of Mods, and it seems like the Mods are better.

11. Dozo

Dozo Member

I also like their promising mods, bypass and updates. The only problem is their limitation of considering an emulator a device rather than considering the whole pc as a device. No matter how good the product actually is, there will always be reasons as to why people won't purchase something. We can't expect them to cater to everyone's expectations.

12. Neven

Neven Member

Well you guys should consider one thing, they are modders and they expect from members to support their work in order to get games that are harder to mod.

20$ indeed can be much but if you can't afford that, better stick to the free section which is an awesome feature developed for people who can't or wont pay so they can still enjoy this site.

As for emulator/PC issue you have to understand you are on android purely site, guys here firstly deal with hacking and bypassing security on android which is very hard sometimes so they eaither forget about it or they think about updating it later to support needs.

Enjoy rest of your day guys!

13. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

It is not us that class en emulator as a seperate device it is the emulator, every emulator you install on your pc installs a seperate imei and so is recognised by our license system as such, there is currently nothing we can do to change this.

14. KronikFreeze

VIP

Has a new Mod been released for SW 2.2.1 in VIP? I don't see an update in the VIP Game List

yochingy likes this.
  15. yochingy

yochingy New Member

16. h3yf00l

h3yf00l License Manager
    Staff Member Administrator

We have a handful of giveaways. We have raffles on the forum, we have giveaways on facebook and instagram.
    Yes it's up to date.

yochingy and KronikFreeze like this.
  17. GSkol

GSkol Active Member

I didn't feel that it is needed to create a new thread, so I decide to just piggy back on this one.

Regarding the Summoners war mod, are there any other features beside the 1st & 2nd Mon getting atk spd + damage buff?

18. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

No, combat mods are all that is possible with SWSA now it has been out so long the devs have patched all other flaws other a year ago.

yochingy likes this.
  19. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

No, combat mods are all that is possible with SWSA now it has been out so long the devs have patched all other flaws other a year ago.

20. GSkol

GSkol Active Member

I guess I was not clear enough.

The promo video only has slots 1 & 2 having damage and spd buff. I was wondering, if there were other features such as : Dumb enemies, 3k damage per hit or 1.5k damage per hit and not messing with the spd of our units.

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.