1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summoners War

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by krisniz, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisniz

krisniz New Member

Guys, I have tried using the VIP hack of summoners war. But i'm facing 2 issues.
    1. I use the modded apk for installation and it gives me an error, "Unfortunately, Summoners War has stopped responding, please restart."
    2. I install the playstore link app, and update the app using the modded apk, showing an error "App cannot be installed"

What could be the fix? Thank you.

2. Dogboy69

Dogboy69 I AR Make Video
    Staff Member Team AR

Firstly, you are not VIP so whoever has shared the mod with you has not explained how it works. You will not receive help because you should not have access to the mod anyway.
    As for the normal version you need to uninstall the mod in order to install any other verwion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.