1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Super Sentai Battle Base DX (JP)

Discussion in 'Request Section' started by GeohoundG2, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeohoundG2

GeohoundG2 Advanced Member

2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only
    VIP

Really, people are interested in this game?
    you are in luck, andylee have a mod for this, I will uploaded it later in the evening (in 7~8 hrs time) when I am back from work (checking in during lunch tme now)
    Mod is only weaken enemies

3. ATSparhawk

VIP

Please confirm that you can understand and really want to play this game?
    I just tested it and it is a real mess, there is no tutorial in game, everything is confusing?
    I cannot summon anything (no gems given and no idea how to summon)
    and since it is very new, I can't even find any japanese guide

4. GeohoundG2

GeohoundG2 Advanced Member

- yes :D I think the game was released during 2012-2013
    - the tutorial was short, more like hold and drag the rangers to where they are moving/attacking, and when the image of the rangers on the is glowing, hold and drag up for a combo (must be near the enemy)
    - the summon is from kind of points (can't understand it but it was on the page of buying rangers, on the bottom), which can be attained from small event and doing dungeon.

5. ATSparhawk

VIP

OK, since it seems that you understand the game, it is ready below, enjoy :)
    http://androidrepublic.org/forum/th...-base-dx-weak-enemies-andylee-mod-share.6057/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.