1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Sword Art Online Code Register Update

Discussion in 'Resolved Request' started by Ryderzz, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Ryderzz

Ryderzz New Member

Nov 22, 2015
    Before I said what i want to request of an update , I'm sorry bcs i dont really understand the request guide for an updated game.

Sword art online code register updated to v1.2.2 , pls update it thank you

Google play store link :
    ソードアート・オンライン コード・レジスタ – Applications Android sur Google Play

This is the apk website link (download from dropbox / original) :
    seni pedang kode secara online daftar apk 1.2.2 - peran bebas bermain game untuk android

Root : yes

Cheat request : anything that possible to hack

Cheat engine : no
  2. ATSparhawk

ATSparhawk NOT a modder, I share mod and fix problem only

Apr 4, 2015
    Did you even BOTHER to check or search the thread or are your blind?
    It is ALREADY updated to v1.2.2 few days ago
    UPDATE - 21/Nov (JAP ONLY) Sword Art Online Code Register v1.2.2 (Weak Enemies) AndyLee mod share

Note that you CANNOT request different game in other game thread except in REQUEST section
    but if existing game thread need a update, just post inside that game thread (make sure no one else has already made a request)
    and do not make a new request
    Folkz likes this.
  • About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.