1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sword Art Online Memory Defrag (Jap) how to buy currency

Discussion in 'Public Mod / Hack Discussion' started by cloudaven, Sep 9, 2016.

1. cloudaven

cloudaven Member

Hey Guys just wondering if i could ask for some help here
    [​IMG]
    can any one give me a tutorial on how to purchase or at least a jist of what to do i want to support this game

2. cloudaven

cloudaven Member

@Malfurion um i did not put a link in the description and i dont even play pokeland legends that image is actually an image to the purchase screen on sword art memory defrag i double checked my link maybe you are replaying to a different thread by accident?

Attached Files:

3. deathmoor1

deathmoor1 Active Member

it is asking for your birthday to verify how much you can buy per month. just enter yyyymmdd and click the blue button.

4. cloudaven

cloudaven Member

thanks so much i entered it now i have to figure out how to add money to google play it says google play payment is not configured for that app

5. cloudaven

cloudaven Member

hey i looked online and tried to figure out how to configure google play for the game but it wont give me any hints on how to does anyone know

• About Us

Android Republic - Android Game Hacks - Offering only the most advanced and exclusive android hacks, protections like Xigncode are easily bypassed by our team.

Exclusive Android hacks, android protections cracked, only the best available games, here you will find only the best games such as Kritika, Summoners War, Raven, Dragon Striker, Avabel, Evil Bane, 7knights and seven knights, Darkness Reborn, Soul Seeker all fully hacked and waiting for you! easy xigncode and dxshield bypass too!, way better than alpha gamers or alphagamers no need for booster or root, simple the best android cheat apk available.